Good afternoon, as the situation continues to improve in Victoria (<100 per day) and numbers of cases in NSW remain stable (approximately 10 – 20 per day) some relaxation of our current restrictions are warranted. However, there are significant changes to the border region zones starting Friday which may increase the risk to our wider community. As a result, we will remain at the current level of restriction. Stage: 1(C) – Moderate Risk: Code Brown visitor restrictions, however from today window visits, utilising new Headphone and microphone equipment, will be available.
Until further notice, these restrictions will continue to be reviewed weekly (each Wednesday) and updates provided if any changes are made. It is anticipated the next milestone for changes will be reviewed the week of the 14th of September when Victoria is expected to review its Stage 3 &4 Lockdown.
What does this mean:
- Onsite visits will be permitted as Window visits. Booking required.
- All bookings for Phone calls, Video Conferences or Window Visits can be made by calling reception on (03) 5883 9600.
- Authorised visitors will be considered on a case by case basis, for compassionate and extraordinary reasons – only by executive approval.
- All staff are required to wear a surgical mask whilst at work.
- Access to Finley Regional Care is only via the administration building.
- Staff afterhours access continues via the existing arrangements
- New admissions have and will continue to enter a 2-week period of quarantine.
Copies of the updated “Visitor Access during Pandemic, Epidemic, Regional and Organisational Outbreaks of Communicable Diseases” policy are available on our website and on request.
These updates will be provided each Thursday or as required to the residents, staff, service providers and only the first primary contact for the resident. It is expected that the primary contact distributes this information to the wider family / friend group.
We again thank everyone for their cooperation during these unprecedented times.
Remain Safe, Remain Vigilant
Executive Director of Operations
On behalf of The Finley Regional Care Team