Included in todays update are details of our current visitor restrictions as well as a timely reminder to seek advice immediately if you develop the slightest of symptoms.
Phone the COVID-19 Hotline on 1800 020 080 for all questions in relation to symptoms and testing.
FRC is allowing Authorised Visitors into the nursing home under the following conditions:
The 1 for 1 for 1 rule
1 Authorised (nominated individual) per
1 Resident, may visit for
1 Hour per business day between 9am and 4:30pm
All other conditions remain the same.
- Only one nominated family member or representative will be Authorised per resident
- this will be known as either; the Residents Authorised Visitor or Authorised Residents Carer
- The Authorised person will undertake an induction, including infection control training
- They will be required to sign a Statuary Declaration to abide by the conditions of entry and
- They will still need to pass the daily screening process
- Visits will be in the resident’s rooms or in the garden spaces (weather permitting)
- Visits will be for up to 1 hour, once per day – Business days
- No booking will be required.
- Existing exemptions for Compassionate Grounds will continue.
Note: Carers will have variable arrangements depending on the individual needs.
For those who are not Authorised Visitors or Carers
Other family and friends can continue to use the other methods for virtual visiting including pre booked:
- Video Conference and
- Phone calls.
If you have received this please distributes this information to the wider family / friend group.
We again thank everyone for their cooperation during these unprecedented times.
Remain Safe, Remain Vigilant
Executive Director of Operations
On behalf of The Finley Regional Care Team