Here at Finley we are continuously striving to improve the facilities and services that we offer our valued clients. We are ecstatic to be able to highlight the following improvements that have occurred at Finley in recent months:
- Physiotherapist services five days a week
- Specialised painting in H1, which assists in providing a calming environment, and also helps the residents move around more easily as certain colours help them identify walls, doorways etc.
- Solar lights on Hamilton Street
- Height-adjustable chairs at the Medical Centre and in the residential dining rooms
- Many and varied aids for comfort for our residents, including specialised wheelchairs, seating, bedding and personal equipment
All these improvements help to provide the best care possible for our residents and the best working conditions for our staff. Stay tuned for more improvements to come in the next few months!